We have cooked muffins together , yummy. :3
Let´s eat them. ;)
- Today, I was working in a coffee shop when 2 gay men walked in holding hands. As you might expect, heads started turning. Then a young girl at the table next to me asked her mom why 2 men were holding hands. Her mom replied, “Because they love each other.”
- Today, after I watched my dog get run over by a car, I sat on the side of the road holding him and crying. And just before he died, he licked the tears off my face.
- Today, my son and I were in a car accident. I came out of it with just a cut over my eye, but my son fell into a coma. The doctor said if he doesn’t wake up soon his chances of a full recovery greatly decreases. An hour ago he opened his eyes and said a word I thought I’d never hear again, “Mommy.
- Today, I told my mom that I feel like I’m failing with my alcoholism counseling and that I want to quit. Then she said my 8 year old brother told her, “I really like the new Elliot so much better.”
- Today, I asked my 6 year old son what he wants to be when he grows up. He said, “Mommy, all I want to be is happy.”